Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to Hide Photos in iPhone

Since I bought my first smartphone - the iPhone 3Gs - it has come to be my key digital device. I save approximately all things I can on it - who I know, all the details about them, and all the other facts that make it potential for me to run my life smoothly. This craving has augmented along with the addition capacities of the iPhone, superseding even my laptop. So it is fair adequate to say that my iPhone contains loads of facts that I reconsider quite sensitive.

But what would happen if man steals my iPhone or if I lost it somewhere? How easy would it be for the man in ownership of my iPhone to get access to the phone and the sensitive facts that I have saved in it? And I wonder that even if it happens, can I prevent other people from looking out the most sensitive facts in my iPhone?

Iphone

Since there is lots of facts saved in my iPhone, at first I should know what do I need to acquire in my iPhone? I have been reasoning about the facts that is currently saved in my iPhone. It includes:

How to Hide Photos in iPhone

  • Everyone I know (Contacts, Facebook), when I'm in taste with them (Sms, Email, up-to-date calls), and who's most prominent (Favorites)
  • Everything I'm doing (my to-do list, Things) and when (Calendar)
  • Places I've been (to a definite extent, within Maps)
  • Photos I've taken, along with scans of membership cards
  • Photos of my family member that I downloaded from my laptop to my iPhone
  • Websites I visit (Safari) and things I buy (eBay, confirmations stored in Email)
  • Certain bank account details, and passwords (within taste entries and Notes)

There is no doubt in it that a lot of facts about my life is saved in the iPhone, so how can I rely solely on the built-in function of iPhone to acquire my such a requisite information? For example, my personal photos that I have just transferred from my computer to the iPhone; are very inexpressive and I don't want anything else to access them and therefore I need to hide them so that even if man gets access to my iPhone, he would not be able to view my personal family photos.

Folder Lock for iPhone is the iPhone version of my favorite file and portfolio locking software - portfolio Lock. When I got to know that portfolio Lock for iPhone is released I was very excited because I am using portfolio Lock to lock down my confidential and prominent files on my computer and I was desperately looking for something similar to portfolio Lock that can acquire files in my iPhone too. So I downloaded portfolio Lock for iPhone directly from iTunes App Store to my iPhone and have started to learn how can I acquire my files, photos and other sensitive facts that I have in my iPhone with this application?

Folder Lock for iPhone allows me to password safe and hide photos, videos and audios of all available formats, Microsoft Word files, Pdf files, Excel sheets, notepad files and much more. It also allows me to acquire files that I have downloaded from the internet.

It creates the acquire storehouse called Locker where I can save approximately all things I want. This Locker cannot be accessed, opened, moved or deleted without entering the precise password and no one can even hack into this Locker to steal your inexpressive information, because portfolio Lock for iPhone comes with a fine hack attempt monitoring technology that make it impossible for hackers to hack into the application.

Folder Lock for iPhone is the perfect application that I was looking for to hide photos in iPhone. Since it supports loads of postponement types, so I need not to worry either it will hide the single format of photos in which I have saved my photos or not. It can hide all types of jpg, jpeg, png, bmp, bmpf, gif, tif, tiff, ico, cur and xbm photos. It comes with a extra photo viewer with which I can view my protected files in a slideshow.

How to Hide Photos in iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment